Enovating Advisory: Expert consultancy
We provide personalized and direct consultancy for senior management, organs of government and administration and top executives in companies, governments, cities and non-profit bodies.
Our collaboration allows us to ensure an optimal level of accompaniment, on occasions going so far as participation in advisory boards or boards of directors, providing the very best strategic advice, formalized within a stable time framework with focused dedication. Our portfolio of products in this field includes consultancy on specific projects (adjustable to the speciality and progress required), collaboration in forums and initiatives of academic and professional interest and design and instruction, by means of courses, seminars and all kinds of in-company training activities.
Our distinguishing feature lies in a systemic conception of the ultimate objective of the strategy for competitiveness and the co-creation of value with the territory, governments and societies in which companies operate.
We believe that the strategy goes beyond its formulation and is reflected in its implantation, which almost inevitably entails transformation, reorientation and reorganization processes with a high prevalence of processes for change and motivation and the culturization of people. For these processes we rely on the collaboration of Uliker, which complementarily enables us to carry out these projects.
Strategic innovation usually needs new financing spaces, access to capital and the promotion of new initiatives, and therefore our offer is complemented by “venturing” tasks which permit comprehensive, systematic and duly coordinated action.
Some type-projects completed:
- Strategy and facilitation of partnerships and business concentration between competing companies.
- Analysis of opportunities for business participation.
- Processes for business expansion and internationalization.
- Attraction, retention and implantation of companies in a specific space or market.
- Capital venture schemes, participatory design, search for partners and implementation of the resulting project.
- Strategies for the competitiveness of a SME liable for internationalization in a given country.
- Modelling innovation by means of the clusterization of economic activity (Euskadi-Europe).
- Cooperation in development as an essential part of a modernizing strategy for the economy.
- Consultancy for international organisms for competitiveness and development.
- Priority engines in the industrialization-regionalization of areas of development.
- A new competitive space with different areas under different political-administrative frameworks.
- Strategic redesign of a facilitating body and clusters.
- Opportunity-initiative design and clusterization of political spaces.
- Government strategy for a legislature.
- Addresses of business and institutional missions for the design of competitiveness programmes.